Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Campus team

As we said earlier, my campus drama is produced by big team. Good enough most of them are students from SJMC and FPA….Do you want to know them??!!.Stay with us this is just a begging and these guys are just few of them
Her name is Zawadi a.k.a Mouren Swai..our main character. The young star 
She is called Mima Michael..wait to see her on my campus
Mshikaji anaitwa Abdul Ibrahim kutoka FPA...usikose vitu vyake kwenye  my campus
What a beautiful smile from Safina a.k.a Shumu Mwaita..wait  a lot of smile from her in My Campus!
Hamad Kimaya kutoka FPA...kwenye my campus anajulikana kama  Samson.
Meet our Chief Editor FRANK MAVURA..tunaaminia kazi ya mikono yako kaka
Miss Zainab Abbas our make up artist..
U may call him Gwaza..anajulikana kama Silas jones..a great comedian usikose vitu vyake my campus
Adam S Nyiluka kutoka FPA..Camera imehusu pale kati.
Call him Meck Carol..our assistant producer..its great to be with U brother
He's called Edger Mahirane..the chief producer.Wan't to know what he's doing??wait for My Campus
The team list has not end wait to see many great and good people who produce my campus

No comments:

Post a Comment